We love wellbeing, but we also love a bargain! Poundland genuinely has all you might need to improve your health and sense of wellbeing, and it's not going to smash your finances to pieces! Win all round! Here are our top six items to give yourself a boost on a budget!
1. Peanut Chia Blast protein bars- actually really yummy, low in sugar and carbs and high in protein. A great pre workout snack for an extra boost of energy, and only £1!
2. Cheek Highlighting Sponge- love the shape and the texture of this highlighting sponge, and it works well with blush or foundation application! £1!!
3. Aloe Vera drink with pulp- Sounds gross doesn't it, but it honestly doesn't taste too bad, and the benefits of this drink are huge! Comes in original aloe flavour, and also strawberry flavour, and when I bought it they were TWO FOR £1!! Madness! Try mixing with some fresh pink grapefruit juice and some mint, over ice! It's like the healthiest cocktail ever!
4. Vaseline Rosy Lips tin- An any of time of day beauty staple, I love how this super moisturising balm adds a slight pink tint and a lovely smell of roses! I put it on before a workout to stop my lips from drying out while sweating! Oh yeah...it's £1!
5. Active life sport workout towel- So much nicer than using a hand towel (or a tea towel as I've seen some people using!), this towel is super soft, really absorbant and a much more easy to manage size when moving from gym equipment. Yes....it's £1.
6. Rescue Oil- Poundland's bargain version of the classic Bio Oil is a true steal, and has a lot less 'filler' ingredients than bio oil (which has been slated by reviews that it's full of perfumes and toxins!). Rescue Oil is made of Peach Kernal Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and two other ingredients! That's a lot better than the 29 ingredients in bio oil that you can't pronounce and arent actually oils! Oh and did I mention...it's £1?
So it just goes to show, you don't need to be loaded to load up of beauty and health products! See you at Poundland!